Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life...
1. (; 2. :-*
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Sweet 2. Cute 3. Tall
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Smoking/pothead 2. Bad clothes. 3. Obnoxious laugh.. even though my laugh is pretty obnoxious.. haha 4. Short
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. Eunice 2. Minnie 3. Jodie 4. You 5. Jenn
Just a little part of my Hello Kitty obsession
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Drink 2. Cry over that useless asshole. 3. Drop half of my friends. 4. Put up a wall 5. Waste my summer doing nothing. 6. Change.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. You (: 2. The future 3. Jodie, Eunice, Minnie 4. The past 5. Food. 6. God 7. The amount of studying I have ahead of me.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Accept me for who I am. I know that doesn’t sound very typical, but it’s really important to me. If you can’t accept me for who I am, how can you say you love me? 2. Wow this is harder than I thought… Hm… Listen to my troubles and tell me everything’s gonna be okay. 3. Get me anything hello kitty! (; 4. Put lots of smiley faces everywhere when you talk to...
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I like sweets. 2. I am a bit conceited, cocky, haughty, narcissistic, etc. etc. but at least I can admit it right? 3. I have this weird obsession with Hello Kitty at the moment, but I think it’s gonna wear off soon. 4. I spend way too much time on my phone. 5. I need to stick my head out of my phone/laptop and get out in the real world, where I can smell real smells and talk to real...
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. I like you & you like me. I’m glad this all worked out (: 2. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. Thanks for coming backkk and thanks for the presents! You were gone way to long. Love you to death! 3. I ALSO MISSED YOU. AND THEN YOU WENT TO CHICAGO RIGHT AFTER YOU CAME BACK. Come back and play with usss 4. Thanks for listening to me rant today… I thought we were drifting, but obviously...
I need to start talking to people again…
A Familiar Kind of Loss
Here I am again, less than a month later facing the loss of yet another friendship. Although I know she will continue to be there for me, it still kinda hurts that she left. She was like the older sister I never had and I thought she would be the last person to leave our church. But I hope she knows she left behind wonderful memories and lots of comforting. I’ll miss you!
as i sit here trying to put these undescribable emotions into words, i cant help but feel frustrated by the fact that this is the first time i cant put everything i feel out there. i just feel a disconnect and want to push everyone out of my life. everyone that hasnt already left at least….
okay.. so the iphone is def hyped up wayyy too much but i love mine! it definitely is just a phone. but a super convenient one haha and everyone complains about it but i’m just using mine to play games so whatever! i wonder if there’s a tumblr app on this thing…
I don’t blog as much anymore… it makes me sad =( But there isn’t much to say…… Like I mentioned before, my life is just this cycle. Nothing new really. All there’s left to do is study and work. This week will be dedicated to summer assignments. And then the pain of SAT studying on my own starts… Oh the struggles of self-discipline.
whatchama-callit: While I was on my way to my cousins house, we passed by a car accident involving 5 cars. I saw two little boys, who were passengers in one of the cars involved, kneeling face to face. I was wondering what they were doing. Then i realized, they were praying together. I thought it was so cute. I wish I was in the car with you. It’s amazing to see God’s presence...